Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fortean Sexuality: "I Married a Lesbian"

When I saw this link on Rense.com: "I Married a Lesbian," I just knew it was from Henry ("Mad") Makow. I clicked over, and sure enough, toots, I was right! The article isn't by old Henry himself, it's written by Dan Abshear, but Henry has given the piece his A-okay.

There are soooooooo many things wrong, (and yet, sadly hysterically funny even if the latter is unwittingly so) with this article, beginning with the title of course. Then the sexist comment about the "...extremely rare and hard-to-find image of lesbians who aren't extremely hot." Implying of course that, well, lesbianism is kind of okay as long as the women are "hot" and getting off the severely fucked up hetro males viewing such images.

Oh, and then there's this:
She and I are 4th cousins as well.

She became "interested" in him when he was 21 -- how old was she? They're fourth cousins. They met when he was 14 . . . anyway, they marry, and he quickly wonders why his wife is "unresponsive" to him. Sex is not the thrill it  should be. So instead of asking her why she finds him repugnant he begins a program of self-improvement:
She was sexually impotent with me, and this puzzled me. So, I began to exercise very aggressively and intensely. This would include such activities as weightlifting and long distance bicycling.

While rather puny when I got married, I developed into quite a attractive and sturdy young man. This was all to please my wife and gain her affection. I improved my diet and continued these exercise habits until the age of 40.

Since this didn't increase her intimacy toward me, I began to wonder if she wanted me to make more money. The first six or so years of our marriage, I barely made more than minimum wage. We were very poor, and in debt.

And so on, him trying to find ways to make his wife sexually and emotionally responsive. No where does he write if he tried talking to her about these intimate issues.

Things go along for twenty years, including having a child, and hubby insists his wife seek therapy, which she does. Alarmingly, her psychiatrist breaks the rules of ethics and confidentially and tells him that:
... I visited the same psychiatrist. He told me that my wife was in fact a lesbian, and that it would destroy me in time if I did not divorce her.


Here's a huge WTF moment:
Interestingly, our sex life actually improved a great deal. It appears that my knowing she was a lesbian may have given her some freedom.


And yet, the marriage fails, because, among other things, she "falsely" accused him of domestic violence. So the lesbian wife, er, ex-wife, moves out. Not, however, with her female lover, but:
And my ex wife has yet to disclose to anyone that she is a lesbian. She continues to live this lie. My ex wife presently has a boyfriend in order to continue the concealment. ..

I'm not sure what the point is, other than it appeared on Henry Makow's site, which is notoriously misogynist and homophobic, and such lurid stupidity reigns.

As usual, the majority of comments left at the end of the article are as scary as the rest of what gets thrown up there. Like this philosophical sharing from "Marcos":
One thing every man should know is that you never, never satisfy a woman by appeasement...


As Americans say, she is sh*t testing you, to check if you are really worth her relinquishing sexually to you. The answer is to show strength and dominance, and never the contrary, trying to please her, to be "nice" which is what most men do. This will only make the woman despise your weakness even more. . .


Understand that this unconscious, biological. Women need to be certain that they've got the best men her looks can "buy". If she feels irritated, frustrated around you (and still you are a good guy), she has doubts about her choice. When you assert your dominance, those doubts are gone. As Henry says, women need to relinquish power to the man, but only to those she admires. Women are hypergamous, i.e., they always go for the alpha male, for the powerful man. You must assure that you are this man.

Marcos left a link to his blog. Oh dear fucking god. Here it is, if you dare: Citizen Renegade.

No comments: