Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Incredible Encounter with a Feeding UFO or Something Far More Dangerous!


I have a life long friend I have known since I am 6 years old. He remains my friend to this day. He is a great guy who is a levelheaded family man with lots of friends who is well liked in his community here on Long Island New York.


I noticed that my friend would always make it a point to ask about what I was writing or investigating and always listened with care. He never showed any interest in the paranormal before yet now always showed interest in my work. I never thought much about it until recently.


My friend called me and insisted we meet for lunch to ‘catch up’. Again I did not think much about it as we have been friends for a lifetime and shared many lunches. During lunch my friend asked me three times about the stories and articles on my site. I was a bit surprised, as I did not realize he was a loyal reader. We talked about a few of my UFO stories while we ate our lunches.


With lunchtime over we headed for the parking lot where my friend took me by the arm and said Wait Chris- I have something I want to tell you, something I never talked about before with anyone.” I thought my friend was having some type of life problem and we walked down the street until we found a private empty bench to sit so he could tell me what was wrong.


I plopped myself down next to him on the bench and said, “So, what is this all about?” He looked at me so seriously I immediately knew this was something very important and turned my mood to fit his and said” Oh, this is serious, I am here and all ears, tell me what is wrong?”


My old friend then told me what I consider to be one of the biggest and most important sighting encounters I have ever heard. Clearly this is a huge story for the area where I live and this friend the last person on earth I would have ever thought would tell it to me!


The encounter happened while my friend and two of his friends were setting up for a hunting trip located towards the end of Long Island. It was a habit for this group of men to drop off supplies and items they did not want to carry all day at points they used to rest and eat while off on one of these pre-planned days in the woods trapping and hunting. A few men would set up for the day before the day’s events started. This is what he told me, while sitting on that bench:


It was years ago, about 1995. I was out setting up for a big hunt we were going to have with a group of guys early that day. It was me and two buddies of mine. We went out about 2 in the morning to drop off traps and other things we were going to use during the days hunting trip. We arranged to have about four other men meet us out further on the Island (east end of Long Island) about 4 a.m. We were going to set up some stuff as we planned to end up at this point where we were leaving stuff in the woods. My one buddy was a retired phone man and knew the right of ways used by the utility companies and had a good sense of the woods in the area where we were dumping our supplies for the day.


It was a crystal clear fall night. There was a small community of houses to the left of the road we parked our pickups and a huge wooded area following the electric main towers through the woods on the right. All and all the area, but for that small group of houses, was pretty isolated. We all had hunted in this area before and were familiar with it.


The three of us packed up the gear we needed to carry out to our meeting point later that day and started our trek following the right of way out into the woods. We were taking it slow as it was night but we felt secure as we had a bright moon and a star lit sky. Just before we headed out my one buddy pointed over to the group of houses and pointed to the street lights and lights in some of the houses. We all looked, as they seemed to dim out and then come back and dim out again. We hoped they would not blackout, as we would then be joined with a bunch of electric company guys out in the woods, as there was a large transformer station out there. We knew if they showed up we would have to leave.


We stood for a while watching the lights flicker on and off. They seemed to do this every few seconds. We decided to high tail it out to our planned spot and try to get there and back before the electric company came around so our plans to meet the other guys would not be ruined. We packed up the rest of our gear and took off down the right of way along the side of the high-voltage electric wire towers.

We were about half way to our destiny out in the woods when we approached a intersection ahead of us of the transformer big electric company towers, a huge radio station tower and a high cell tower all in one group.


As we approached this area my buddy that worked for the telephone company pointed up towards the top branches of the trees ahead and said – what the heck is that? We all looked and saw what looked like a pencil thin laser blue like light shinning along the tree line. At first we thought it was from the poles, tress, or maybe the wires or transformer. I told my buddies that must be what is going on with the flickering lights back there by the houses.


We kept walking towards the center of the grouping of towers until we could see clear of the trees. The three of us saw it all at once. We all stopped walking at once, as if we practiced stopping like that for weeks, it was so exact and on the spot. We stopped all together lined up shoulder to shoulder and saw what we could not believe we were seeing.


Ahead of us over the group of towers, we could see the laser light was coming straight down from the sky. We followed the light up and could clearly see a huge black round saucer shaped craft hovering silently over the towers. The thin light attached to the wires and pole. There was no sound no movement just this light drinking or doing something with the towers and wires. The thing was huge as when you looked up at it the entire sky was blocked out but for the massive shape of the craft. Around the borders of the craft you could see the night with all its stars and moonshine, however this massive black ship blocked out an enormous area while it sucked from the wires with its long thin light.


Not one of us moved. We did not speak or dare to blink. Finally one of us, I think it was me, slowly turned and motioned to my buddies to be quiet and slowly back track exactly the way we came in. We slowly and carefully moved away from this huge craft until we were far enough from it to feel we could run. We made it back to our trucks to see the lights in the adjacent neighborhood still flickering and blacking out. As we packed up our gear to leave we saw a huge glow and at once the houses and streetlights were back to full power. We knew the thing had finished its meal or whatever it was doing!


We drove to an all night diner to discuss what happened to us over a hot cup of coffee. I wanted to call the police and report it. My one buddy did not know what he wanted to do but the other guy; he was just plain terrified and wanted us to swear we would never tell anyone what we had just seen. The more we discussed it the more terrified he seemed to get. This guy was an old buddy of mine so I relented and agreed to keep silent about it.


The years went by and it always bothered me I never talked about this. I knew we had seen something incredible. I kept my word thou and never talked about it as I had promised my pal.


A few years ago I heard my friend had passed away. About a year after that I ran into the other man I shared this experience with. I told him I had enough silence and was going to tell you about it. And today I decided it was time to do it, and so here we sit on this bench with my gabbing my guts out.”


I had not said one word during the entire story my friend had just told me. I knew he had just told me one of the greatest UFO experiences I had ever heard. He witnessed a craft using our power system and lived to tell about it. I reached over and touched his arm and told him it was a fantastic sighting and encounter and that I knew every word was true. I could not believe he walked around all this time and never told anyone of that night. My friend is such a loyal man. The fact he had such an incredible encounter did not shake his oath to his friend. He did not talk of it until his pal had passed on. He kept his word.


I was really fascinated by this and thought back to how many other times we had unexplained black outs, brown outs and flickering lights. I also realized that this craft went dark, no lights as it lowered itself to feed or do its deed off of the wires. I wondered how many times crafts like this are right above our heads with out our even realizing it?


I was confused as to what the UFO was doing as it linked into the grove of wires and towers out in the hidden woods. At first I thought it might have been drawing from the lines in a feeding fashion. I thought this rather odd as I would think our energy abilities would be very primitive to a society who was able to visit us from places we do not even know exist. I did not know what to make of this sighting and decided to make plans to talk with a few friends that work in science and tell them about this encounter.


I called the smartest people I have ever known for advice on this encounter. The first person I talked to is a man who is brilliant physicist. I told him word for word what my friend had told me. He sat and looked at me a while before answering. He then told me what almost what the others told me as well. Besides this friend I also contacted two geniuses I know. One is a scientist and the other an International Business person. Both are considered geniuses of our time who I have been blessed to call my friends.


I was fascinated and stunned to be told by all three the same thing! None of the men thought this craft was feeding at all. In fact they all felt that this craft was putting IN data- not taking anything out! All of them also added in a matter of fact way that of course they were also taking all the data that was being transmitted out through the lines as well”.


I was both frightened and stunned at what I was being told. The paramount understanding of what I was being told really knocked me for a loop! Had my friend witnessed not only a craft not from our earth downloading material into the very lifelines of our society while uploading all our private personal information? Was what we talked about, looked at on our computers and viewed on our TV’s be collected while information they wanted in those same places was being transmitted in? The idea of this really shook me to my very soul!


I was told that it most likely a case of catching the UFO placing in data that could and would be easily transmitted into the lines cables and communication systems found at that location. The question is what type of data where they feeding into our lives? My one friend the physicist told me he thought it possible that we were being feed messages of some type of control or illusion via the wires into our televisions, computers, even phone and radios that are in every home in America, and in fact most homes on the entire worlds surface. It certainly gave new meaning to the term boob tubes for our televisions! He also mentioned that he noticed many cases of blackouts and power failures associated with sightings as a constant all over the world. He felt that they may over work our tired infrastructures while downloading the data they want to spread among us causing these reoccurring outages.


My one friend added as we parted “ I think you walked into something very big with this one dear. I think those men walked into one of the biggest stories going and one that has most likely been going on since we primitive beings invented the wires that hook into each and every home office and building on earth!” I must say I found this stunning and terrifying. Might we all be being feed daily doses of whatever aliens wish to interject into our lives via our wires and communication and entertainment devices?


It would certainly give us something to consider in a society that so many label as sheepal and controlled by the media. How horrifying to think we may be dosed with messages or be monitored by other beings while sitting in the safety of our own homes, or we thought were safe!


One of the men I spoke to mentioned that he considered the three men who experienced this event to be very lucky. He mentioned events like that of the Canadian Wilderness Story when what appeared to be an Alien creature seemed to be watching the man who owned the land where a light craft was seen. As that man took a photo of the craft a creature was noticed at the tree line holding what looked to be some kind of weapon.


It is felt that the three men who witnessed this encounter with the towers and wires were very lucky they had not been detected by those piloting that craft, as if they had been seen they may have never made it back out of those woods! I also agree my good friend had a very close very dangerous encounter that night.


I am not sure what took place that night or what that UFO was doing with its beam into that grove of wires, cell tower and radio transmitting location. I do know it was done in the woods, in the middle of the night, and for sure not a good thing for the people of Long Island.


All I can do is thank my friend for telling us all this extreme experience. I for one will increase my awareness of the night and what is around, above and over me. I also want to remind my readers that my friend did the things that may have saved him and his friends lives. They slowly without drawing attention removed themselves from the area as fast as they could without being seen. They then got far away from the area and to an area with people and lights. Remember that safety is the first rule when dealing with a sighting or any paranormal event.


I think my friend had an extremely amazing experience in the woods that night. I will never forget what he has told me. I thank him for allowing me to be the one to tell his story. I think this story strongly enforces the fact that we are not alone out there!


♥ Copyright © 2008- 2009 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved
Chris Holly’s Paranormal World- http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/
Email chrishollyufo@yahoo.com

No comments: