Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Joan D'Arc: Hunter Gatheress


I've been reading Joan D'Arc for years now. For those that don't know, D'Arc is editor of Paranoia Magazine. My only complaint about the magazine is it doesn't come out often enough! (Well, that and I think they're heavy on the anti-Israel thing but I'm not going there.) I used the compilation Paranoid Women Share Their Thoughts that she edited in a women's folklore course I co-taught years ago. Robert Morningstar at UFO Digest has an article about D'Arc's new collection of works she's edited: Hunter Gatheress.

1 comment:

LesleyinNM said...

Paranoia is my favorite magazine, aside from UFO Mag! There are some awesome women who write for Paranoia too, like Iona Miller and Alexandra "Chica" Bruce.

I have been meaning to post some stuff about Alexandra here. I will get around to it soon.

Oh yes and Joan ROCKS!