Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Writer at Binnall of America

I don't know if Richelle plans to mention this here or not, and I hope I'm not stepping on toes here, but I want to let everyone know about the newest addition at Tim Binnall's Binnall of America.

Richelle, one of our bloggers here at Women Of Esoterica, has just joined the group of writers over there, (which includes Lesely, who writes the Grey Matters column, and myself, Trickster's Realm) with her column Medusa's Ladder.


Congratulations Richelle!

P.S. And thanks to Tim Binnall, he's so nice to us dames.

1 comment:

richelle said...

Regan, of course you're not stepping on toes--I am just not thinking so coherently today--thanks for posting this, and for your support as usual, and of course thanks too, to tim binnall as you said!