Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Rense.com: 'Should Henry Makow be permanently banned from the Internet? | Henry Makow Watch'

Wow. I've been ranting for years about "Mad Makow," as I've liked to call him. And now this: Should Henry Makow be permanently banned from the Internet? | Henry Makow Watch I haven't been following this story too closely; I have no idea what exactly it is that went on. From what I gather, Jeff Rense has washed his hands of Makow. When once Rense had, each day, link after link after link to various surreal misogynist homo-phobic anti-Semitic "essays" by Makow (or his "contributors") those links have abruptly ceased. Now Rense has links leading to calls for Makow's Internet demise, as in the above. (See previous post.)

I think Makow is fucking fruit loop loony tunes. Like, crazy, Daddy-O. Even mildly dangerous and certainly highly disturbing. But ya just can't ban people from the internet. Once we go down that road, ... well, you know. And if you don't, well, you're as ignorant as Makow and his supporters.

Ah, conspiracy alarmist internet drama!

No comments: