Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

ABDUCTEE'S THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ON HOW TO SURVIVE ABDUCTIONS

Photobucket

I interviewed a friends relative years ago who had been suffering since the age of 9 from lost time abduction events.


His life was awful as he tried to deal with these on going events that would over take him and leave him hurt and terrified. Few believed him and no one knew how to help him. Those who did believe him seemed so terrified of being around him that he was quickly becoming a loner living a hermit style life in a small upstate New York town.


When I interviewed him about 8 years ago he was distraught and unhappy. He was living in that small town alone and miserable. He did not have a wife or a family, as he did not want to bring his torment into anyone else’s life.


This all started for this man when he was playing in the woods on his family’s farm. He was running along with his dog when he noticed a very bright red light above the trees. He does not recall anything else but waking up with his clothing ripped and his face and hands black and blue and his dog missing.


He never found his dog but the encounters continued.


Recently I heard that this man had ended his nightmare by changed his life, which stopped his abductions.


I was able to reach this man and he told me what had happened.


“ It was a Friday night. I finished up work and was heading home. Living in a small town only two other cars remained in the parking lot of my office building- everyone else already was gone for the weekend. I pulled my keys out of my pocket heading towards my car. The only thing I was thinking about was what I was going to eat for dinner.


I recall holding the key to my car in my hand and then as fast as a snap of one’s fingers I went from happy and hungry to a feeling of horror and fear. It was that fast, no time to react, no time to run- it happens that quickly. I felt the incredible crack of immediate change as I went from being in a state of well being to that of paralyzing fear. It hits that fast and furious.


I felt it overtake me. My head started to spin as overwhelming dizziness hit. I knew I was blacking out and knew there was nothing I could do about it. That was it. Taken- again.

I woke up in the back seat of my car. I had my pants on and my coat. My shirt was thrown next to me. My under ware, shoes and socks were missing. I was cold and felt sick. I was alone in the parking lot. I found my keys stuck in the ignition. The cars clock read 3 am. I hurt from head to toe. I started my car and drove home.

Once home I locked myself in my house. I turned on every light inside and out. My clothes smelled badly so I took them off and threw them in a trash bag. That is when I found the black and blue marks covering my inner thigh all the way up past my groin area to my stomach. I hurt all over and felt as if he had been beaten with a bat.”

He then told me that was the last incident of lost time or abduction he had and he thinks it may have been his last.


He thought about this on going nightmare in his life and knew the only one who could stop it would be him. He told me that he had to prevent his abductors from taking him and that he knew at once that his entire life style had to change.


His office was isolated from the small town where he lived, his house was out in the country and he spent hours riding along lonely country roads living this way. He told me he the next day he placed his house for sale, and made arrangements to move his office and life to the biggest city he could.


He moved to New York City. He found office space close to where he lives making time alone in transit quick and easy. He has an apartment on a low floor where his windows face another building near by. He does not wander around alone at night and always stays with the beat of the busy city.


He also has developed a practice of starting and ending his day loudly proclaiming to the universe that he does not want to be taken ever again and no one is allowed to take him against his will. He took every precaution he could think of that would make taking him extremely difficult for his abductors. Happily for this man his efforts seem to work as he is happy and without incident now for many years.


His efforts at making future abductions difficult seems to have worked as he has not had a lost time experience or anything close to an abduction experience since he changed his life style and has taken measures to protect himself.


This man wanted me to explain to others who also may be going through the ordeal of abduction that they too should look at how they live and figure out how to make it as difficult as possible for visitors to snatch us whenever they wish. He also thinks his daily loud announcements to the universe that he does not want to be taken again important and useful in stopping these events.


Of course following some basic rules are a must like avoiding dark lonely places or being alone- is key. Also installing lights and alarms can help. This man is convinced that making it difficult for the visiting abductors to take you is the key in breaking the cycle of being abducted.


Living with people around you is important. Populated places with lights activity and noise are things that seem to keep our visiting intruders at bay. If you do need to travel do it during day light hours and take the routes where other people are nearby.


I have great respect for this man and how he handled his problem with thought and action. I am very happy he now is living a better life where the on going horror of painful abductions has ended. I hope others who may be traveling a similar fate may be able to find help in what this man has lived through.

Another person I wrote about was a college professor who encountered a lost time event while traveling a lonely road on her way home from her last night class.


She remembers a flash of light followed by finding she was laying across the front seat of her car 3o miles from her home in an area she had never been to before.


When she finally was able to find her way home she arrived 4 hours late. She was ill and remained ill for days after the event. Her car was burned on its roof, hood and trunk. The inside of her car had a horrid odor.


This woman was frightened to death by this event and rarely is willing to discuss it. She thinks it best she continues her life without ever knowing what happened that night. She has flashes of things in her memory she does not understand that are so horrid she has no wishes to recall them.


This woman has strong opinions on the entire UFO alien agenda. When I asked her if she had anything she wanted to add to this article she told me this:


“ One thing I find very curious is that the human race tends to think that aliens are in someway here or responsible to help mankind. I have talked to many people who seem to feel that as soon as open contact is made with the alien species visiting this planet that all our problems will instantly be solved. I also hear anger towards aliens for not sweeping down and giving us the cure to all our diseases or energy problems.

I find this thinking extremely strange and can only ask why they feel this way? What makes humans think that aliens would even understand a concept like help? I do not think that our alien visitors want to be too involved with our planet or all the little earthlings running around it. I think that is strictly a human fantasy attached to this subject that is out of place and certainly not logical or likely.

It is possible that there are aliens that would or do help us with some of the things we humans suffer with. It is possible that there are aliens that understand the human concept of compassion and kindness. It is also possible that there are aliens who do not relate to these ideas and have no intentions of interfering with the life forms on our planet.

Aliens have been sighted and reported by the mankind for a very long time. I think if aliens were going to fix all that is broken for us they would have done so long before now. As we reach a peek in hatred war and world problems I think looking for others to fix our broken societies is really not very realistic.


It is obvious we are on our own and to date the only reaction from our alien visitors is that we are killing, violent planet hating low level life forms. What else could anyone viewing this earth think? The alien method of simply taking us at will and then tossing us back like lab rats says a great deal more about alien intentions."


Lastly I would like to add my own spin on this subject as I also have had lost time events as well as abduction encounters since I was a small child.


I was asked once if I could sum up my feelings concerning this phenomenon in a sentence or two. That question always struck me funny as I think it would take a book or two for me to give my opinion in this area- however if I was to give a over all sentence to those who are reckless and think all of this is a game .


“Curiosity killed the cat satisfaction may mean you do not come back!”

The first confusion or wrong assumption that humans make in my thinking is that they do not understand the extreme danger they may face by making contact with unknown beings. I first thought would be to avoid any situation that would allow you to become a easy target to be taken.

If you see something you do not understand or recognize do not run to it, or offer your self to it- run and find other people. Remember if you are alone most likely you will be taken and may not always be returned.

The best defense and chance of being taken seriously upon seeing a UFO or strange being is to have witnesses to back up the truth of what you are seeing. The most dangerous thing to do is to offer your self over to an unknown creature or craft. I would think that would heighten your chances of going missing , forever, to a large degree.

If you do find you are in the middle of an encounter try to stay calm and try to find other people or at least a well-lit area. If you are able- seek shelter. Never walk towards or willing go into the unknown. You have no idea what you may be walking into the unknown is not a star trek episode or star wars movie!


Noise can be a helper if you find yourself in a situation you feel is dangerous yell ‘Fire’ or blow your car horn or bang what ever is around to make as much noise as possible. Try to think your way out of your encounter rather then freezing in shock or terror.

One summer during the mid 80’s I heard a woman at a party talk about being alone in her beach house while her husband headed to town for ice cream. She was looking out her glass doors to her deck that over looked the Atlantic Ocean. She noticed a very odd star or planet that was extremely low in the night sky. She was watching it when she realized it was so low it was touching the water. At the very moment she also heard heavy foot steps walking on the roof of her house. The woman knew she may be in trouble but remained in control and knew she had to figure out how to get help as she was completely alone but for two other beach houses about 200 feet away on either side of her house.

The woman saw lights on inside each neighbor’s house. She immediately called each neighbor and told them she thinks that some one is trying to break into their homes and asked them to please turn on all their exterior and interior lights.


She also quickly turned on every light in and outside of her home and locked all her doors and windows. Both of her neighbors did the same. As soon as the three houses blared with every light on inside and out the footsteps on her roof stopped.


The neighbors appeared out on the beach with spotlights to look around. They did not find anyone but the people in the other two houses did see the strange large light hovering over the water out in the ocean.

I was impressed how this woman stayed calm and collected enough to call for help in a way that would not frighten her neighbors or make them think she was crazy calling in a UFO alien on my roof report. She got them to provide light and protection, which obviously ended this scenario before it started.

I know that visiting beings that are not human. They have been visiting this planet and mankind for a very long time. I think it fair to say that for the most part they do not inflict too much damage to those they abduct.


I also think it fair to say being abducted is not a good circumstance to find your self in. I truly believe that paying attention to your surroundings and taking caution in what you do and where you do it you will reduce your chance of ever having to face an unknown event.


If you do find your are looking into the eyes of a creature that is not human do not panic. Try to focus on your options of safely getting away and always look for other humans if possible. If you are taken do not fight or try to be difficult -as you will never win. Just get through the event and know others have been there before you and most have lived to talk about the day!

As always be careful out there and keep looking up!


♥ Copyright © 2008- 2009 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved
Chris Holly’s Paranormal World- http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/
Email chrishollyufo@yahoo.com



No comments: