Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

THE FEAR- The Truth About Alien Abduction


I write and investigate to the best of my ability about encounters of the unknown. Over the years I have talked to many who have had abductions or lost time events involving beings that were not human- taking humans.


Many of the experiences of abduction or lost time I have written about. Other events I have listened to but did not feel inspired to write about. I do believe most people I talk to yet also feel many are not as truthful as I had hoped they would be.


It is a difficult position to be in when dealing with paranormal subjects. I try to write about events that seem to be truthful and that did actually happen. I rely on logic and years of experience interviewing people as well as my own personal knowledge of some of the subjects I write about. I try hard to avoid attention seekers and agenda folks to the best of my ability.


Like any job skill you learn with practice how to do it well as you tackle and work your way along all the unknown paths. In time you develop a second sense about the people you talk to and let that guide your judgment. I feel after years of doing this that I have developed a second sense of things and know rather quickly who is telling me an experience that they truly encountered and who is making it up as they go.


I am sure there are many reasons why people do the things they do. My interest however is to bring real experiences of real people to the public in hope paths already walked may one day help those who may have similar roads of lost time or abduction ahead of them. It is far better to have knowledge of things unknown rather then walking blindly into them. Reading what others have experienced may one day help someone survive their own encounter with the unknown.


I know for a fact that the ordeals of others that I have written about have prevented people from making errors that could have had life of death consequences if they had not been prepared by something they had read that lingered in the back of their minds.

Recently I had a young man tell me that while on a hiking trip he and his friends noticed a strange object hovering over the lake where they were walking.


His friends wanted to try to find a way to get closer to the craft so they could try to call out to it. He was able to talk his friends into returning to a nearby cabin with lights and other people near by. He told me that he read one of my articles and knew they would be far better off finding other people and shelter and understood that calling out and offering them selves to the unknown was not a good idea at all. I think this mans use of the knowledge he had tucked in the back of his mind may have saved him and his friends from a possible abduction experience.


I cringe each time I read or hear about people who go out to deserted areas in order to try to draw unknown crafts and beings to their location. I can only shake my head as I listen to ideas of using laser lights, radio signals and even camp fires and smoke signals to try to draw the creatures of the unknown to their location. I can only wonder what these people are thinking?


I am curious how they know they will catch the attention of kind benevolent beings? I am far more curious why they think they would be chosen to be contacted when it is obvious our visitors take extreme caution and care in who sees them and whom they take? I also wonder how they would feel if emotionless beings who care little about the human race arrived, took them and what they wanted from their bodies and discarded them once done like worms or rats? I wonder why they do not think out these things? Do they really think that this type of careless action could not bring them harm? Are these people living under some ridiculous notion that nothing bad will ever happen to them? Theses reckless dangerous behaviors have always been a mystery to me.


My reasoning for feeling as I do about this comes from my understanding of ‘The Fear’. The fear is the key that makes me pay close attention to those I talk to who claim they have had a close encounter with other beings. When I see or hear this fear that I have come to know so well, I usually believe whom I am talking to.


There is fear that is so horrid you feel you will not be able to survive it. This fear is a heart stopping paralyzing sense so strong you are certain it will kill you. It is of absolute horror- a feel of fright that is like no other. It is a fear that life has stopped as you have known it and something else deadly and sick now replaces it.


This devastating fear is what a human being feels when face to face with a situation they do not think they will live through. It is a feeling that locks your senses and over takes your body with such power you do not think you will live another second. This over powering gut retching fear is what is felt when your are alone looking into the non-human face of a creature you have never seen before. This is what is felt when you have lost control of your surroundings and find yourself being completely controlled by others. This fear is what you feel when your destiny is in the hands of a being that is alien and cold and you find you are powerless and without choice to do anything about it. This fear is what those who are taken against their will feel when abducted by beings that are not human and are not asking but taking you without your consent. This fear is why I find those who go looking for aliens with flashlights and cameras extremely foolish and child like in their thinking.


I have been told by a few that they have had wonderful adventures and loved their abduction of being taken by aliens. I find it hard to believe anyone would love to be taken against his or her will under any circumstance. I have never heard of anyone being asked if they wish to be taken, examined or questioned. I have only been told of those who have been taken- against their will. That one fact seems to be the main truth of the alien abduction agenda- they take us without permission.


Be it a child, teen, adult or senior citizen if they want you they simply take you. I do not find that friendly or fun.


It would be far too harsh for me to say I do not believe the claims of those who talk about being taken by lovely beings who fly them about the universe in scenic flights while sharing a lovely chat about the meaning of life. I will say I personally do not find any interest in this type of report. I am far more involved and drawn to the less fabulous but far more realistic reports that have common threads that run from report to report.


The common threads I do find in those I feel have had alien abductions include:

.

1. Being taken against their will

2. Not recalling much or any of the events however do suffer from hellish flash backs of things they do not understand


3.Suffer the incredible fear when encountering a partial memory or flash back.

4. Are fearful this will happen to them again

5. Many felt ill after the event and repot having rashes, sick to their stomachs or have strange bruises or body changes that can last for years if not a life time.


There are exceptions with alien contact that take place when humans encounter the human like aliens that also visit this planet. I understand people who have had face-to-face encounters with beings that fit in with our concept of humanoid looking creatures have a far less traumatic close encounter.


When confronted with a being that looks similar to a human and who is able to communicate with humans in familiar ways the initial over whelming fear is far easier to handle. I have spoken with those who have had dealings with this human type of being. They told me they were of course cautious knowing they were in contact with a creature that was not human but did not have that deadly fear of those who encounter the other forms of aliens. As comfortable as they may be with this type of visitor it is always clear they are having an encounter with a non human being and caution remains paramount in their dealings.


It is clear that those chosen to have contact with the human type of alien also have returned with nearly the same exact message from our visitors to mankind. . These people do not know each other and come from many different walks of life yet they all have been told to try to get our fellow earthlings to listen to reason and to start being better beings. Our on going obsession with war, hate and genocide is something aliens find primitive and barbaric.


It seems the aliens that are human in appearance are those who truly want to warn us about becoming a less violent hate filled society and do want to see us evolve into beings worthy of joining the other universal societies.


I am aware that other visitors to our planet really have no interest one way or the other about our evolution and simply take us to observe earthlings as they do other less evolved life forms they come across in this vast universe.


They do not interfere with our growth as beings nor do they care about how fast we advance of even if we survive. Those choices and challenges of growth are being left to us as the evolving creatures of earth. They do not care or have interest in our development.


Visitors to our planet do seem to acknowledge in their own way that we are viewed as violent self destroying animals that have only recently started to advance into the area of technology. I am sure it would be like our visiting a planet where they just discovered the wheel and the use of fire. If that seems too harsh a comparison think of finding a planet where the world is still without electric and dependent on horses and elephants for travel. I think that a fair comparison to the differences between mankind on earth and our visiting alien neighbors.


The fact of the matter is that being taken by those who view us with curiosity is for me a terrifying idea. Being viewed with the same attitude we view monkeys or lab rats is an extremely frightening event to endure. The reason I understand this is because I have known this fear and I have shared this feeling with others like me. It is a mortifying experience to be on the wrong end of the microscope.


It is something that changes your life and cannot be placed aside or forgotten. It also is a hard world to be in when those who have no idea about these things mock and ridicule you for talking about your encounters making them even crueler and harder to endure.


Every time I write about my own experiences I receive two types of emails. One is from those who have been enduring the same things and have lived through an abduction. The other emails are from cruel nasty humans attacking me for writing the truth about these things. I am called names, insulted and laughed at. Each and every time I write about my experience with creatures we know, as aliens I am sent hate filled emails by people I have never met.


I imagine I make those who wish to live in fantasy angry and frighten those who do not want any of this to be true. It is sad but that this is the nature of humans. They quickly become unkind and vicious to those who do not tell them what they want to hear and filled with anger at those who talk of things they do not want to be real.

I will continue to write what I have seen and encountered. If I can go through that heart stopping fear and live to talk about it the least I can do is be a voice for all others like me. I know how difficult it is enduring an abduction and also what it is like to go through a second abuse by way of the reactions of your own kind.


I think it is best said that until you experience ‘THE FEAR ‘ that goes hand and hand with those who have had a close encounter with a being of unknown origin you can not understand the emotional life long horror that follows abductees through each and every day. That fear is why I write and why I will stand up for those who live daily and have encountered the road of being taken.


Be careful out there and always be fully aware of what you wish for. Some dreams do come true and those nightmares can last a lifetime.


I dedicate this article to Edward , Millie, Jo and Patrick, all fellow abductees whom I respect and thank for their honest reports of experiences they have endured with beings that are not of this world. To all of you I say thank you


♥ Copyright © 2008- 2009 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved
Chris Holly’s Paranormal World- http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/
Email chrishollyufo@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Eisla Sebastian said...

When investigating a potential alien abduction the quality of the evidence and the detail that has been collected by the abductee impacts your ability to draw a conclusion about the case.