Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Rays and Alien Interactions with Unwilling Earthlings



Last year I wrote an article about an experience I had when I was a child. I called it Playing in a Paranormal Park. I told the story of dealing with an encounter of the unknown that I will never forget. Let me let you read part of my child hood ordeal.


One hot summers day I packed up my dolls, my lunch, some comics and my friend Melinda for a long lazy afternoon under that willow in the near by State park. We arrived about noon, had our picnic, read a few comics and then got into some serious Barbie doll play! All seemed well until it happened.


Melinda noticed it first. She stood up and looked towards the river outlet and said, “ What’s that?” She was pointing towards the swans. I looked over towards her out stretched finger to see a ray of light. I stood also. The moment I stood up the swans started to squeal in a strange frantic manner.


The moment I stood up the swans started to squeal in a strange frantic manner. I never saw or heard them do anything like it before. The light was odd. It was a color I had never seen before, or since. It was a neon type green. It was very bright, so bright it hurt to look at it. I immediately felt fear. The rays were reversed. They seemed to be coming up from the river instead of down from the sky. The swans were flapping and trying to fly away but seemed so disoriented all they seemed to do was flap around and into each other.


I became terrified and dropped my dolls to the ground and whispered to Melinda, “ We have to get out of here” she backed towards me and started to reach down for our belongings. I took her hand and said “Leave them, we will get them later.” I held her hand and we both slowly started to move towards the path. We hardly breathed. We moved very slowly as not to draw any attention from that light to us. We were on the path and moving away from the tree and light when we heard a low crisp clicking sound. It was a sound I have heard again over my life but this was my first experience encountering it. It sounded like a mix of a water sprinkler that clicks across the lawn and then returns; you know that click click click-mixed with the sound of bugs on a hot summers night. That is the best I can explain it.


The sound was coming closer and closer, the ray of light fanning out larger and larger, we were heading carefully away down the path towards the bigger path and then hopefully to the exit of the park.


As the sound of that clicking moved closer towards us through the woods along the path adjacent to the water, we picked up our speed until we were both at a full run.

The faster we ran the louder the clicking. The ray of light was expanding so I could now see it over the treetops. I ran so fast and so hard I felt as if my heart would explode. I was completely terrified. Melinda was right besides me, she was sobbing in fear as we ran.


I knew we could not make it back to the main exit and pulled Melinda towards the fenced part of the park, which lined up along a main road back into our community. We hit the fence at a full run and scaled it with the clicking right behind our every step. We flew over the fence and tumbled both onto the main road. A neighbor lady nearly ran us over as we fell into the road right in front of her car. She slammed on her brakes avoiding hitting us by only a few feet. She started to yell at us but soon realized we were crying and frightened half to death. We started to cry that something was following us in the park. She loaded us into her car and drove us to my house.

My parents and Melinda’s both called the police and told them of something or someone chasing us in the park. My father and Melinda’s Dad returned to the willow tree with the police to look around and collect our dolls and items we left behind.

Needless to say this was a terrifying experience for two little girls. I will tell you there was no doubt in my mind that this was a life or death moment and I knew we had to make it back to a populated area or this thing, this ray of light that was chasing us would have had us. If that had happened- I doubt I would be here writing this article today.


I have received many emails and have people who have contacted me to tell me the same type of event with rays has happened to them. I have noticed during my time talking to and interviewing people about many unknown events that light rays and beams are often a preamble or part of a encounter that occurs when people experience abduction or lost time events.


A successful medical professional sent me this account of her experience with a craft and beam or rays of light. She sent me this account:


I wanted to share my experience in the mid 1960's with you because I had a sighting in an isolated place and it has had a lasting effect on me.


I was traveling in my car with my brother and mother. I was around 18 years old at the time and I had asked my brother to drive my car. All three of us were in the front seat of the car (the cars had bench seats in those days) because my backseat was filled up with my grandmother's belongings. She had recently passed away. As we were leaving the small town of Clear water, Ks. traveling east and approaching the railroad tracks all three of us observed a dark strange looking object that was hovering over the power lines that ran along side the railroad track. All of us said at the same time, "What is that"?


This part of Kansas was a very small farm town and it was about 8 p.m. and dark outside. On the other side of the tracks were wheat or cornfields. The town pretty much closed by dark, not much activity there in the sixties. Even the gas station closed by dark and our car was the only one on the road.


My brother slowed the car down, I guess to observe this object. The next thing that happened was the object was flying toward and over our car.


It then was in front of our car to the right of the passenger’s side where my mother was sitting. The car was completely stopped by now. The object made no noise whatsoever. It positioned itself in midair and shined a very bright beam of yellow light inside of our car. We all sat very still and silent looking at this light. I was too scared to move and I felt that we were in danger. Suddenly I was able to look at my brother and I said, "Don't stare, just go".


Then the object turned out the beam of light and I saw a light underneath the object come on, and a flap door was closed. The object then ascended into the atmosphere at an extremely fast speed and just vanished.


To this day I have been affected by this incident. My husband would like to build a new house out in the country away from people and I refuse and want to stay close to the city. This is a huge difference between us. I refuse to travel on roads at night unless I know there are a lot of other travelers. I don't even like to let my dog outside in the backyard at night and my dog won't go outside unless I go with him.


I often ask myself why nothing further bad happened to us that night. After reading your article, I wonder if it was because there were three of us, was it because we sat very still and silent (we were scared), or was it because we remained inside of the car instead of getting out to get a better look at it? Did the windshield of our car protect us, acting as a barrier against the bright yellow beam of light?


I don't think many people think they will have an encounter and I know how fast and unexpected an encounter can happen.


This woman’s encounter was very typical to what is endured by many who experience lost time events or abductions. After re- reading this encounter I do feel this may have been an abduction with the abductees having under gone a memory wipe by the Aliens.


I had another account told to me by a woman who lives in a desolate area of the Canadian Rockies that fit right into so many of the accounts I hear concerning lost time – abduction and rays of light.


The woman told me that about ten years ago her grand parents were traveling along a deserted road deep in the Canadian wilderness in the Alberta area of Canada. They were not able to stop in time as a deer jumped from the wooded area lining the road and they hit it with their truck. The deer seemed almost frantic as it launched from the forest onto the road directly in front of the older couple driving along this deserted road.

Being practical country people the couple pulled to the side of the road and decided to try to butcher enough of the animal as to not waste the meat. They set up their tools and started to deal with the task at hand along the bank of this lonely road. It was noon time and they knew they had enough hours of light left in the day to successfully butcher the animal and still make it back home well before dark.


As they worked on the animal the grandfather noticed a green light shinning from the forest on the side of the road they were working. He had never seen anything like this light before and walked towards the wooded area to have a better look. As he watched what appeared to be a group of rays of light were roaming the forest as if they were searching for something. The couple watched this for a few minutes and decided to quickly pick up their tools leave the animal and leave as soon as possible. The rays were coming closer and they frightened them as they were unlike anything they had ever seen before.


The couple remembers driving away and arriving home. They do not recall the ride exactly but knew they drove home. The older couple were extremely confused when they did arrive home as it was early evening and they could not account for the time loss of when they were dealing with the deer at noontime and fact it was nearly dark when they made their way home. The lost time was a complete mystery to them.

I think it is very possible that the older couple did not make it out of the grasp of the rays in time and were indeed taken and returned with their memories wiped clean of the event which is very common in many if not most lost time abduction cases.

I believe that once you are in range close enough to notice the rays you have a very limited amount of time before you are taken over by them. It is one of the reasons I preach over and over to leave any sighting where you are alone in deserted open areas at once. Do not wait for a better look and never approach the unknown. The few seconds you waste could be the difference of ending up having a sighting and being abducted


I am glad that this older couple has no memory of the hours they lost out in the Canadian Rockies. I think they are far better off never knowing what transpired between them and those searching rays of green light.


I write this as information only that hopefully you will register somewhere in the back of your mind incase a day comes you too find you are looking at a strange ray of light coming your way. Take my advice and remember my warning. If this does happen to you do not hesitate, do not close in for a better look- do only one thing- turn and run the other way and get yourself back to other people as fast as you are able.


For now keep paying attention to your surroundings and always keep looking up! Remember be careful out there!

Copyright © 2008- 2009 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved

Chris Holly’s Paranormal World into the Endless Journey
www.fttoufo.com
http://www.fttoufo.com/chrishollysparanormalworld.htm

No comments: