Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2008

United Nations and UFOs?

In the last couple of weeks Exopolitics has been writing about the news that there was a secret meeting between the United Nations and other interested parties to discuss the increased number of UFO sightings. It is said that they were concerned about the impact of all these sightings, and what might be the best way to deal with them. It also seems that they were concerned about the way in which the public should be informed about the existence of ET.

Personally, I have never been an adherent of Exopolitics. So I found the following article about the situation to not only reflect my own views, but to also be an extremely good commentary about what’s been going on. The piece is entitled: “Dissecting UN UFO rumours” and you can read it here. It also contains what Jacques Vallee has to say about the story – and I’ve long been a big fan of his.

1 comment:

Regan Lee said...

Thanks Kithra.

Like you, I don't support exopolitics. I'm not against it, but don't see the point.

Good post!